NEET 2023 NTA Notice Out (See all details)
Exam taken by– NTA (National Testing Agency)
Name of Exam– NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test)
Mode of Exam– Offline (pen and paper based)
Eligibility criteria– 50% in 12th for Gen/EWS and 40% in 12th for SC/ST/OBC with Physics, Chemistry Biology
Age– Minimum 17 years by 31-Dec-2023
In India-General ₹ 1700/-, EWS/ OBC-NCL ₹ 1600/-, SC/ST/PwBD/Third Gender ₹ 1000/-
Outside India- (Fee in ₹) ₹ 9500/-
Online Submission of Application Form– 06 March 2023 to 06 April 2023
(up to 09:00 PM)
Last date of successful transaction of fee through
06 April 2023
(up to 11:50 PM)
Date of Examination- 07 May 2023 (Sunday)
Duration of Examination- 200 minutes (03 hours 20 Minutes)
Timing of Examination- 02:00 PM to 05:20 PM (Indian Standard Time)
Type of Questions– MCQs
Candidates can opt for a Question Paper in any one of the following 13 languages:
Option of medium of Question Paper should be carefully chosen while filling in the
Application Form. The option once chosen cannot be changed.
English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Malayalam, Kannada,
Marathi, Odia, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu, Punjabi,
*For more and up-to-date details, please visit these website(s) regularly-
Please follow the following Instructions carefully before filling the Online Application
1. No correction facility ‘including category change’ will be given at any stage after
2. Be extremely careful in filling in the Application Form. You can edit/modify any
information before submitting each Section. Check again before pressing the
3. Read instructions carefully about photographs, signature, Left and Right hands
Fingers and Thumb impressions, and all certificates before uploading.
4. ‘Mobile Number’ and ‘E-mail ID’ need to be verified through OTP. Please
understand that this is a very important step.
5. Same ‘Mobile Number’ and ‘E-mail ID’ will be utilized for counselling purpose.
Students are required to keep it alive and not close it before the counselling process
6. If the ‘Mobile Number’ is international, then an additional number also needs to
7. Choose Question Paper ‘Medium’ carefully as it cannot be changed at a later stage
To be noted-
- Candidates can apply for NEET (UG) – 2023 through the “Online” mode only on the website
- Submission of the Online Application Form may be done by accessing the NTA website
https://neet.nta.nic.in/. The Application Form in any other mode will not be accepted.
- Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate.
- Candidates must strictly follow the instructions given in the Information Bulletin and on the NTA
website. Candidates not complying with the instructions shall be summarily disqualified.
- Candidates must ensure that the e-mail address and Mobile Number provided in the Online
Application Form are their own and/or Parents/Guardians only as all information/
communication will be sent by NTA through e-mail on the registered e-mail address or SMS
on the registered Mobile Number only.
- Instructions for filling Online Application Form:
Download Information Bulletin and Replica of Application Form. Read these carefully to
ensure your eligibility.
|Click Here To View/Download Other Documents||Click Here To Go To Important Websites Links Page|